Role: HR Administrator
Location: Clondalkin, Dublin [Hybrid, 3 Days in Office]
Type: Full Time Permanent Employment
JMG Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator to join our clients’ dynamic HR Team at their Headquarters in Dublin. The HR Administrator will act as a first point of contact for all customers to the Human Resources team, providing an effective Human Resource/ administration service. The HR Administrator will have superb communication and administration skills and will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality.
Responsibilities as HR Administrator include:
- Administer the onboarding process for joining employees, including preparing starter packs,
contracts of employment, setting employees up on HRIS system, organising inductions and
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Update and maintain internal databases (e.g. record leave)
- Ensure all payroll instructions are prepared and logged to the payroll department in time for
monthly and weekly payroll cut-off, such as contract amendments, new starter documents,
leavers and staff benefits
- Assist in the revision and update of HR company policies.
- Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and Employees on general HR related queries,
requests and Policies and Procedures, escalating more complex issues to the HR Officer
- Assist in formal meetings as requested by the HR Officer
- Ensure leaver process is administered and exit interviews are conducted
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, for example; sorting post,
telephone answering and manage the HR inbox
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates) when required
- Assist in the coordination of recruitment drives when required
- Must be flexible to attend other Company address when and if required
Experience and knowledge required:
- Degree in relevant discipline required
- HR qualification mandatory
- 2+ years experience in a HR Administration role
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience using a HRIS such as CORE is preferable but not mandatory as training will
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, such as outlook, word and excel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills.
- Good understanding of employment legislation advantageous