JMG Solutions Ltd.
Role: Health, Safety & Environment Manager
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
We are currently hiring a Health, Safety & Environment Manager (f/m/d) for our Site in Hamburg to lead the Safety, Health, Environmental and Risk Management strategy for the plant, providing advice and support to ensure the plant meets business and legal requirements.
The HSE Manager contributes to the achievement of the plant’s CBN (Compelling Business Need) and is responsible for development of the organizational capability to get the expected results. Provides leadership, direction setting and coaching for the plant. Is responsible for the implementation of systems and standards and takes part of their development when needed. Creates an environment for sustainability of results and uses internal and external benchmarks to drive performance improvement. Contributes and supports reapplication of Best Practices. We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What you will do
- Being part of the site leadership team and report to the site manager
- Proactively support the shop floor and the management team with hands on mentality
- Constantly challenging teams to look for a more ambitious safety environment
- Develop the factory’s team skills for hazards & unsafe behaviors recognition
- Communicate the Safety Objectives to the factory making priorities clear for everybody
- Lead incidents investigation and master root cause analysis
- Perform Job Safety Analysis and Machinery Safety Risk Assessments
- Network with other sites around the globe to ensure best practice sharing and acting upon it
- Perform safety trainings for all colleagues on site
- Lead & develop two employee
Who you are
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Safety or similar
- Professional experience in production environment and occupational safety, ideally in industrial environments
- Experience in leading and engaging people & creating a vision
- Proven team player & experienced in matrix organizations
- Ability to find pragmatic and sustainable solutions & deliver those
- High level of German and English, both spoken and written
What we can offer you
We offer you a challenging job in a global company with many strong international brands. We will enable you to further develop and strengthen your competencies by providing both local and international career opportunities.