Our client is a dedicated Data Centre Construction company providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe. They specialise in providing Turnkey Data Centre Solutions, providing services from design, through to construction across the full range of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical services as well as commissioning.
We are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking an Electrical Commission Engineer to join our team. This position will be site-based in Dublin Ireland.
- Hands on commissioning (MV/HV, Switchgears)
- Supervising on-site service and commissioning projects
- Connection and set up of switchboard controls
- Fault-finding and diagnostics
- Ensure that all the programme deadlines are achieved
- Ensure that all commissioning requirements are carried out, all the while adhering to the health and safety standards
Skills & Qualifications
· Degree in Electrical Engineering
· Minimum of 3 years commercial experience performing in a similar role
· Able to maintain good customer relationships with other contractors whilst working on sites