Our client is a dedicated Data Centre Construction company providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe. They specialise in providing Turnkey Data Centre Solutions, providing services from design, through to construction across the full range of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical services as well as commissioning.
We are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking an Integration Manager to join our team. This position will be site-based in Dublin 22.
The Integration Manager (IM) will act as the point of contact (POC) and will co-ordinate and liaise with a number of stakeholders both external and internal, and as such should have a good balance of technical and project management experience and skills.
The role requires the identification and management of scopes and interdependencies between external and internal stakeholders and coordinating same with the physical construction build.
The IM is responsible for coordinating the handover process and ensuring the required handover documentation and expectations are met to handover the space to .
Resource Competencies and Experience:
It is expected that the candidate has the following minimum skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, construction management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in construction related onsite project management, preferable in the Data Centre/Pharmaceutical sectors.
- Telecommunications Design/Installation experience preferred.
High-level Resource Responsibility:
- Responsible for co-ordination and reporting on the planning and execution of the Integration requirements.
- Single POC for management and reporting of the planning and execution of scopes and deliverables
- Identify, document and manage the construction phasing deliverables of the above systems and related CSA and MEP deliverables
- Report Bi-weekly progress through the respective Design, Procurement, Execution and Handover phases.
- Produce an Integration Execution Plan
- Chair internal Integration meetings, including Client.
- Manage, and ensure compliance with the Telecom Material Procurement Process
- Co-ordinate the Client snagging and handover
- Attend weekly design workgroup or workshops meetings, as required, such as but not limited to:
- Facilitate, coach and aid in the scheduling of the installation and site on-boarding (H&S, Method Statements etc)
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance