Winthrop are a dedicated Data Centre Construction company providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe. Winthrop specialise in providing Turnkey Data Centre Solutions, providing services from design, through to construction across the full range of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical services as well as commissioning. As an engineering focused organisation, Winthrop have grown to become one of the leading and most trusted companies in our sector. We are currently constructing multiple Turnkey Data Centre Projects in 9 different European Countries, equating to over 320MW of IT load in flight.
We are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking a Senior Planner to join our team. This position will be site-based in Sandviken, Sweden.
Reporting to: Project Director
- Develop bid programmes to support and compliment bid submissions
- Develop, maintain and review detailed master construction programmes and project controls procedures for live projects
- Prepare and present progress reviews to senior management
- Lead, mentor and motivate a team of ambitious engineers
- Account management of existing clients, building long term partnerships
- Business development activities with new clients
- Complete responsibility for your project and may assists others in projects as the need arises.
- Liaise with stakeholders to review progress of projects, supporting risk identification and proactive problem solving
- Create and sustain schedules for the pre-construction, construction, and commissioning phases, whilst keeping progress reporting up to date.
- You will be the Planning representative in Client & Subcontractor meetings.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Engineering / Construction Management
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the construction Industry, preferably main contractor experience
- Experienced in programming software and BIM – Asta Powerproject and Primavera P6 preferred
- Likes autonomy, is pro-active and results-driven.
- Team Player with demonstrable experience in large-scale environments.