- Lead the integrated facilities management (IFM) on site
- Providing leadership, management and development of assigned contracts ensuring financial and operational commitments are met and exceeded
- Ownership of the operational budgets, fully accountable for monthly expenditure with responsibility for the invoicing process, meeting margins and the client’s expectations.
- Management of employees, this will include their personal development, performance management and goal achievement in a safe working environment.
- Ensuring customer focus within all operational activities and ensuring effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts
- Quality, Environmental & Health and Safety Compliance of operations under your control and follow escalation policy for all critical issues.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures and people management processes
- Manage the instrumentation calibration program.
- Ensuring the outsourced IFM relationship operates within contractual KPI's and SLA's.
- Develop Facility Management KPI’s and maintain tracking tools to monitor department commitments and assignments related to compliance and quality systems report Facility maintenance performance to management
- Develop detailed shutdown schedules with all stakeholders and track and report on progress during shutdown execution
- Partner with the Site Maintenance technicians to ensure upkeep of all black and clean utility systems and no business interruption.
- Develop and implement the standard operating procedures for Facilities
- Management of the hard and soft services in the site
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role.
- Mechanical or Electrical Qualification.
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines
- Technical engineering background with pharmaceutical cGMP experience is a requirement
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is desired
Role: Technical Site Lead Location: Dublin, Ireland Our client is looking for a Technical Site Manager to Lead the integrated facilities management in one of their Pharmaceutical Sites in Dublin. They...
- Ensure the commercial performance of contracts are maximized
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful delivery of projects / contracts
- Deliver the work safely and without environmental incidents and to the specified quality without defects
- Produce procurement schedules and liaise with the procurement department to ensure sites have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Undertake an ambassadorial role representing our client to all key stakeholders
- Ensure detailed site diaries/records are completed and progress is reported back to the Project Manager
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Produce good quality, accurate monthly reports for the Client and management
- Chair weekly/monthly site meetings in line with our clients’ procedures.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Site Engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines
- Experience within the Data Centre industry
Role: Civil Site Engineer Location: London, England JMG Solutions are seeking a Site Engineer on behalf of our client who is a global leader in engineering and construction services and the project ...
- Management of the Pre-start Contract Planning & Labour Resourcing
- Liaise with the Project QS in relation to the project handover
- Develop Installation crews across all sectors and provide training and develop to add to the existing fitters
- Liaise with the Contracts Director in relation to any requirements to ensure the project is following the allocated budget
- Provide direct supervision on installers and ensure that daily duties are being carried out to a world class standard
- Daily recording of data in relation to Site Visits,Variations and Plant&Hire to ensure any important information on the project is being kept up to date
- Ensure the management of all Safety requirements are adhered to the highest standards
- Ensure all site documentation and records are kept in clearly identified and that customer service standards are world class.
- Responsible for all stock control in relation to the project to ensure delivery of the project is adhered to
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Contract Management
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines
- Experience within the flooring and tiling industry would be preferable
Role: Contracts Manager Location: Dublin, Ireland Our client is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client is a leader in Flooring and Tiling industry for ...
- Development of the HSEQT Management system, in line with OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001), ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Ensuring compliance with HSEQT statutory duties is achieved.
- Reporting to management on the performance of the management systems and any need for improvement.
- Ensuring the promotion and awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation.
- To support the delivery of the HSEQT strategy and to assist in achieving continuous improvement in HSEQT performance across all parts of the company.
- To provide assurance to the HSEQT Manager by means of appropriate monitoring and intervention, that operations fulfil its obligations under HSEQT legislation.
- To support the development of the culture as the organisation rapidly expands and changes.
- Oversee, monitor, and evaluate the operation of HSEQT performance across the region, working with senior management as appropriate.
- Offer competent advice on HSEQT Matters to the company and its staff.
- To ensure that all worksites are fully compliant with legal HSEQT obligations.
- Develop and instigate HSEQT initiatives.
- Ensure continual improvement and develop, in conjunction with the HSEQT Manager, HSEQT targets, objectives and KPI’s.
- Completion of Construction Stage Plans, Pre-Qualification & Tender Documents, Emergency Response Plans etc.
- Approval, monitoring and reviewing of all sub-contractor works.
- Writing risk assessments and method statements.
- Site audits & inspections including external audits for 18001, 14001 & 9001
- Assisting with Occupational Health issues.
- Training – undertaking internal training including inductions, toolbox talks etc.
- Ensuring records of incidents are maintained and investigations undertaken to establish the root causes and that controls are in place to avoid a reoccurrence.
- Monitor working hours to avoid exceeding the relevant legislation and internal policy.
- Driving continuous improvement and implementing initiatives to promote best practice at all times.
- NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent.
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Extensive experience within a civil engineering or telecommunications environment.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work to and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages.
- CSCS Card.
- A passion for Health, Safety, Environment & Quality.
On the back of an ever-increasing workload, our client is looking for an experienced HSEQT Advisor to support our various projects and meet the requirements of the Safety Quality and Environment Manag...
- 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering coupled with 4+ years engineering design/project management experience
- Experience in Civil Engineering design for substation or electrical power installations to the relevant design codes / standards and statutory information to EU jurisdictions.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Proficient in producing and presenting drawings using AutoCAD.
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities with strong administration skills
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
- Relevant Electrical Qualification essential eg. Masters or Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years of previous experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment is essential
- Data Centre experience is advantageous
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required
Description 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering coupled with 4+ years engineering design/project management experience Experience in Civil Engineering design for substation or electrical powe...
- Maintain a current estimating database including building up rates
- Preparation of Capital cost estimates including detailed take-offs.
- Preparing tender documentation including Bills of Quantities
- Evaluating and negotiating of tenders received
- Assist in the commercial management of contracts and their profitability
- Assist with monthly evaluations and cost reporting
- Complying and maintain variation logs
- Assist in construction disputes which may arise
- Agreement of final accounts
- General contract administration duties
- Planning and performing other duties and project as assigned
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar record of experience
- 3-7 years demonstrated QS experience/ Cost Management/ Estimating experience
- Previous contracting or PQS experience or Contractor
- Chartered Surveyor or interest in working towards Chartership (Desirable)
- Good IT skills including use of estimating software (Advantageous)
- Motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness and understanding
- Knowledge of construction process and techniques
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
Our client is a leader in integrated program management services at risk specializing in the Food & Beverage market & Commercial projects. Their creative approach to optimizing complex integra...
- Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables
- Supporting the management of construction project design, estimation, project planning including all relevant statutory processes, and procurement management.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to safety and to ensure the ‘Design’ team are active in this regard
- Work with the discipline design leads to establish an agreed scope of services for all design disciplines and/or Design Subcontractors.
- Where requested, manage the design reviews and coordination meetings: ensuring a fully coordinated design strategy is in place and work closely with discipline lead designers to deliver
- Assisting in the project control, including resourcing and service delivery requirements, ensuring consultant supervision where relevant.
- Helping the management of the production and approval of project delivery plans, contractor plans, cash flow projections, and earned value analysis.
- Supporting the day-to-day management of construction service providers for projects, including conformance and compliance.
- Develop job progress schedule to ensure that actual construction parallels with the schedule.
- Giving input into the ongoing development of new templates, documents, systems and processes for project/programme management to incorporate lessons learned and efficiencies.
- Purchase and monitor the delivery of all needed materials for the project(s) ensuring optimum prices, quality and conformance to specifications.
- Prepare various reports to successfully manage the project(s), such as monthly red files, progress analysis/schedules, billings and status reports.
- Organise and maintain job files to ensure continuity of workflow.
- Submit verbal and written reports on project status to management.
- Review shop drawings and submittals to ensure compliance with scope of work.
- May be responsible for estimating efforts relative to the project(s) and proposal preparation efforts.
- Responsible for the communication, implementation and enforcement of the safety and quality programs on site.
- Handling any other duties delegated by the operations directors or project management team
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related subject (e.g., Mechanical Engineering)
- A professional qualification in recognised Project Management professional body (e/g APM or PMI) is desirable
- Full Driving License
Team Member Role: Assistant Project Manager/ Project Manager Our clients’ mission is to be trusted advisors delivering outcome-based solutions through deep collaboration and lasting partner...
- Analysing, tracking and effectively managing critical milestone activities to avoid schedule slip
- Reviewing construction proposals and related pricing & scopes
- Management of all costs associated with Electrical SOW including:
- Mechanical Team
- Material deliveries and goods receipting.
- Plant and Equipment
- Planning day to day site operations in conjunction with package managers
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels
- Supporting the management of the "In Progress" snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable. Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, Electrical Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the support of the site project manager
- Issue internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within the control of the client., e.g.: late deliveries
- Track all material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client
- Supporting the management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Electrical Package Manager and the Safety Advisor.
- Driving a focused Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental culture within your team
- Develop and implement company procedures with the package managers
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme)
- Previous experience in Electrical Project Management. Ability to effectively drive programs whilst controlling scope, schedule and budget
- Proven record of coordinating and managing large installation projects, with relevant experience in data center delivery
- Strong knowledge of mechanical design and build, for data center environment
- Good technical knowledge of Electrical systems
Role: Electrical Project Manager Location: Frankfurt, Germany Our client is a dedicated Data Centre Construction company providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and deliv...
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line the Client’s specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the Auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
- To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
- Implement a structured approach towards systems handover / project completion
- Effect good communication with package owners and the quality team
- Engineering or Trade Qualification in an Electrical Discipline
- Experience in a similar role, ideally supervising 30+ Electrical craft personnel
- Ability to read drawings, schematics and measure from same
- IT Skills – MS Office 365, Power BI, Sharepoint would be advantageous
Role: Electrical Supervisor Location: Denmark Type: Permanent Full-Time Position JMG Solutions Ltd. are currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor on behalf of our client to work on site on a P...
- Leading the development and implementation of the planning management strategy across the project.
- Maintaining and providing consistency across the project in all aspects of planning and schedule management.
- Ensuring the planning services align with the project objectives, and the company and the client's requirements and established processes and procedures.
- Managing and directing the activities of the planning team and integrating with the wider project controls and technical assurance functions. • Managing the knowledge transfer to the client team to ensure a legacy of improved capacity and understanding of planning processes, systems and management.
- Maintaining a Primavera P6 Schedule and developing the project data structure and architecture of control systems.
- Working with the client team, Project Director, Technical Lead and other functional areas to develop the strategy for schedule management across the project, with integration into the client structure.
- Managing the documentation and maintenance of schedule definition statements for each package of work through their lifecycle, from development of initial project brief and requirements capture through to closeout and handover.
- Overseeing the Creation of Work, Cost and Organisational Breakdown Structures (WBS, CBS & OBS) and development of schedules and budget data (including resource loading) for those WBS elements.
- Interacting with functional leads and sub-project leads to obtain schedule updates across each of the projects. Developing cost and scheduling reports, together with reporting and cost leads and update estimates as trends are identified.
- Collecting, interpreting and inputting schedule data into the controls database and providing output to the project and business unit teams. Applying configuration control to ensure project management activity remains focused on the currently agreed scope.
- Reporting the performance measurement data regularly to inform the status, variances and corrective actions. Monitoring actual performance against the schedule to identify delay, early and late completion.
- Performing baseline schedule maintenance and control, supporting the development of a robust project capability across the entire delivery environment
- 2-year technical degree with emphasis on project controls and project scheduling
- 2 - 5 years exp planning, scheduling, monitoring, updating, and reporting on med size projects
- 2-5 years’ experience with Primavera scheduling software
Role: Planner/Scheduler Location: Leixlip, Kildare Type: Permanent, Full-Time Position Project Overview: Supporting the management of a complex schedule for decommissioning and installation of equipme...
- Establish and provide leadership and management in best practice HSEQ matters
- Advise and support Managers and Supervisors to discharge their responsibilities for the HSEQ of employees and others to whom they have a duty as defined by Legislation and Company Processes.
- Ensure HSEQ controls are in place so that all personnel are aware of their statutory duties and responsibilities, and to provide advice as and when required.
- Take a lead with site management teams to ensure compliance with all requirements stipulated in the Construction HSEQ Plans. Manage & provide support to Project teams in the development Plans.
- Carry out regular inspections/audits of sites and workplaces to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Processes and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
- Carry out site inductions and other training as required.
- Lead & partake in accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company process and, analysing all data, making recommendations to avoid any re occurrences.
- Positively promote the company Vision, Mission & Values.
- Manage the performance of all staff assigned to you in accordance with legislation and company policies & processes.
- Undertake any reasonable duties expected of you.
- Attend and engage fully in any learning and development activities that are deemed appropriate by your line management.
- Carry out all work in accordance with HSEQ and any other legal requirements.
- Participate in team meetings / toolbox talks / business meetings, as necessary.
- Participate and engage fully in company appraisal / performance review processes and constantly work to improve your individual, team, and the wider team’s performance.
- Confidential when dealing with sensitive matters and an understanding of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- NEBOSH Construction / Certificate or Equivalent
- Relevant Industry Membership e.g. IOSH, IEMA, CQI
- IT Proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint & Document Management Software)
- Excellent motivator and team builder.
- Confident when dealing with challenging and sometimes difficult individuals.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with Clients and Senior Managers.
- Good Presentation Skills
- Chartered Member of IOSH
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach.
- Excellent presentation, persuasiveness and negotiating skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The HSEQ Manager will be a core member of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) & project teams that implements the HSEQ strategy, monitors the performance of the projects to meet the...
- Monitor activities that have the potential to compromise the safety and health of client personnel, as well as contingent workers, contractors, and visitors to the Data Center.
- Act as or assist with PSCS/PSDP for direct client project activities and coordinate PSCS/PSDP activities with multiple contractors on site to ensure control and sequence of works are communicated for all activities on site.
- Monitor activities at the Data Center that have the potential to impact the environment.
- Ensure necessary company records are prepared and maintained according to established company policy and state and local safety and environmental guidelines.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining ISO 90001, 14001, 18001 certifications.
- Conduct facility inspections as required by company policy and governmental permits.
- Implement training plan and ensure all EHS training is completed for all on-site personnel.
- Act as the site representative during all internal and external audits.
- Participate in incident investigations, accurate recording of the details, and implementation of corrective action for all work-related incidents.
- Maintain a current inventory and Safety Data Sheets for all chemical hazards on the property.
- Implement risk management strategies and practices.
- Implement site safety programs such as vendor management, waste (hazardous & non-hazardous) management, etc. in accordance with company guidelines.
- Participate in the design and development of facilities, work areas, and work procedures, and make health, safety, and environmental recommendations accordingly.
- Establish and maintain cross-functional and positive working relationships.
- Work with highly confidential information.
- Assist with other supporting activities as required.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in Environmental, Health and Safety or related field.
- BS Degree in Safety or Health Sciences, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations that impact the company, including: OSHA, EPA, State and local laws and ordinances.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 14001,18001 standard or environmental management systems.
- Experience working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience learning new applications
- 5+ years’ experience in Environmental, Health and Safety or related field
JMG Solutions is seeking an Environmental, Health, & Safety (EHS) Manager (Co Ordinator) to oversee all matters involving personnel safety and environmental impact at a client Data Center site. Th...
JMG Solutions Ltd. are looking for an environmental expert with experience in environmental audits within the construction sector. The role is a part-time consultancy position for our client based in ...
JMG Solutions are seeking an appointed person who can manage the lifting on site. This is a data center project in Amsterdam, and the role is flexible to either contract or permanent.
The candidate must have relevant AP/lifting experience, and have the necessary VISA requirements to work in Amsterdam.
JMG Solutions are seeking an appointed person who can manage the lifting on site. This is a data center project in Amsterdam, and the role is flexible to either contract or permanent. The candidate mu...
- Process a high volume of invoices (4,000+ invoices across the team currently)
- Make sure invoices are authorised by the relevant person and are correctly coded
- Utilise 3-way matching (PO, Invoice and Proof of Delivery)
- Significant focus on Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT)
- Reconciliation of balances to supplier statements
- Solving invoices/creditor issues
- Responsible for the processing of supplier bank payments, various currencies
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Process employee expenses and reconciliation of company credit cards
- Posting sales journals
- Day-to-day journal posting
- Assist with payment runs and month-end activities
- Point of contact for all queries and will ensure they are dealt with immediately
- Responsible for setting up vendors, verifying all contracts against marketing invoices
- Prior experience in a similar Accounts Payable role is desired
- Experience with Sage or Construct software is beneficial, but not required
- Ability to establish effective relationships within the business and with external parties as required
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced environment as well as experience with inter-company and multi-currency transactions
- Willingness to work collectively, helping your teammates out during any quieter periods
- Organised, resilient and a self-starter
- Work on your own initiative with a high level of attention to detail
Summary Headquartered in Ireland, delivering throughout Europe, our client is a leading engineering company focusing on data centres. They currently employ circa 600 people and are now seeking to add ...