An Introduction to ISO Certification
JMG Solutions Ltd help organizations to achieve and maintain their ISO Certifications. We have a 100% Success Rate. Get ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System), ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 45001 (Health & Safety Management System) certified within 12 weeks.
By having your Management System certified by an approved certification body, your organization is able to provide independent verification of its commitment to proactive health and safety, quality and environmental management and welfare of its workforce.
Our proven programme will take you seamlessly from Gap Analysis to ISO Certification. Our experienced consultants will partner with your team to implement a robust management system to suit your needs, leveraging existing processes and enhancing them or establishing new ones to help streamline operations and support continuous improvement.
Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard is internationally recognised as the leading ISO standard for quality management systems worldwide. The Quality Management System standard applies to any organization and provides guidance for companies who want to ensure that:
- Quality is consistently improved.
- Their products and services consistently meet customer requirements.
- Risks are reduced or minimized.
ISO 9001 focuses on the following elements:
- Leadership within the organisation and the involvement of the team.
- Customer experience and improving it to benefit the company.
- Improvement of company processes to reduce costs and minimize risks.
- Refining management procedures.
What are the benefits of being ISO9001 Certified?
By helping drive consistent delivery of optimal quality services and products, an ISO9001 Quality
Management System can produce multiple benefits for your organization such as:
1. Customer Focus – Optimal customer satisfaction levels & enhanced customer experience.
2. Simplified documentation and improved data management will enable evidence-based decision
3. Increased engagement of employees results in your business working in a more efficient and productive
4. Commercial benefit to the organization with regards to competitor advantage, public and private
Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2015
This standard outlines the requirements for an Environmental Management System that can be used to improve a company’s environmental operation and output therefore uphold environmental sustainability such as reducing their carbon footprint and reducing the impact of environmental effects on the company both financially and functionally.
ISO 14001 helps business achieve the following:
- Optimal environment performance through increased resource efficiencies.
- Tighter waste management results in reduced waste emissions and related disposal costs.
- Reduced air and carbon emissions, including Greenhouse Gas.
- Compliance with national, EU and international regulations and tendering eligibility criteria.
- Continual improvement of environmental performance.
The benefits of adopting ISO 14001 protocols are as follows:
1. Environmental – By requiring organizations to consider aspects of their business that have a direct impact on the environment and making the necessary strategic changes to reduce that impact.
2. Financial – By optimizing water and waste management, improving usage or resources (water, fuels,energy), the organization will see significant cost reductions.
3. Operational – By introducing tighter risk, product and waste management processes, organizations will achieve greater performance outputs and higher productivity thereby yielding greater efficiencies.
Health and Safety Management System – ISO 45001:2018
Ensuring your organization is ISO 45001 certified will not only mitigate against risks to the business but will also help safeguard your employees by minimizing the risk of workplace injuries and illness. Implementing an ISO 45001 Management System will also help you to achieve legal and regulatory compliance, both at national and international level.
Getting certified to ISO 45001 will help guarantee the future of your organization as a growing business where risks can manifest themselves in many ways. In an ever-changing environment filled with both known and unknown risks, taking the steps now to future-proof the health and safety of your workforce not only gives them the reassurance they need, but it also sends a signal to your clients, partners, and community that you are committed to health and safety best practices.
What are the benefits of being ISO 45001 Certified?
An ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System is a process-driven structure on which organizations can build a series of effective controls to help mitigate workplace risk by promoting a culture of safety awareness and optimal incident and risk management.
1. Improved Communication from the top down, issuing clear H&S company policies to help increase employee awareness and engagement in H&S practices.
2. Improved Managerial Oversight – ISO Standards mandate that ownership and responsibility lies with leadership and their involvement typically results in a greater focus being placed on risk and hazard identification, assessment and management, as well as continuous improvement of the H&S Management System.
3. Reduced Costs including legal, medical and insurance premiums
4. Reduced downtime and sick leave.
5. Increased Occupational Focus, leading to improved employee morale and quality productivity.
ISO Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
An Integrated Management System is one in which all elements of a business are organized in one system, so the mission and goals of the company are systematic and accessible. There are many benefits to implementing an IMS, including reduced costs for both implementation and certification, accessibility and maintenance are increased, consistency is improved, workplace practices are standardised and improved, and the business goals are more easily achieved.
An IMS is characterised by two or more systems in operation at once in a business, that help to organize the varying aspects of an organization, such as implementing two more ISO Standards. For more information on how you can either implement or improve your Integrated Management System, reach out to our team of expert consultants today.