Role: Civil Site Engineer
Location: London, England
JMG Solutions are seeking a Site Engineer on behalf of our client who is a global leader in engineering and construction services and the project in North London is an exciting data centre project for an enthusiastic Site Engineer to join.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the commercial performance of contracts are maximized
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful delivery of projects / contracts
- Deliver the work safely and without environmental incidents and to the specified quality without defects
- Produce procurement schedules and liaise with the procurement department to ensure sites have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Undertake an ambassadorial role representing our client to all key stakeholders
- Ensure detailed site diaries/records are completed and progress is reported back to the Project Manager
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Produce good quality, accurate monthly reports for the Client and management
- Chair weekly/monthly site meetings in line with our clients’ procedures.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Site Engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines
- Experience within the Data Centre industry
This is a great client to work for and they have fantastic opportunities to work on projects all over Europe.