Our client is a dedicated Data Centre Construction company providing turnkey solutions to our clients,
headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe. As an engineering focused organisation, Our client has grown to become one of the leading and most trusted companies in our sector. We are currently constructing multiple Turnkey Data Centre Projects in 9 different European Countries, equating to over 320MW of IT load in flight.
We are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking a Mechanical Project Manager. This position will be site-based in Dublin.
- Analyse, track and manage critical milestone activities to avoid schedule slip.
- Review construction proposals and related pricing & scopes.
- Management of all costs associated with Mechanical work including:
- Client’s Mechanical Team
- Material deliveries and goods receipting
- Plant and Equipment
- Planning day to day site operations in conjunction with package managers.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Support the management of the “In Progress” snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable. Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA
File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the support of the site project manager
- Issue internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. This will highlight
progress percentage complete and any risk elements within the control of our client e.g. late
- Develop and implement company procedures with the package managers
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (cost and programme)