Full Time Permanent
Posted 2 months ago
- 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering coupled with 4+ years engineering design/project management experience
- Experience in Civil Engineering design for substation or electrical power installations to the relevant design codes / standards and statutory information to EU jurisdictions.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Proficient in producing and presenting drawings using AutoCAD.
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities with strong administration skills
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
- Relevant Electrical Qualification essential eg. Masters or Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years of previous experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment is essential
- Data Centre experience is advantageous
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required