Full Time Permanent
Posted 2 months ago
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client is a leader in Flooring and Tiling industry for Commercial and Residential projects within Ireland and the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the Pre-start Contract Planning & Labour Resourcing
- Liaise with the Project QS in relation to the project handover
- Develop Installation crews across all sectors and provide training and develop to add to the existing fitters
- Liaise with the Contracts Director in relation to any requirements to ensure the project is following the allocated budget
- Provide direct supervision on installers and ensure that daily duties are being carried out to a world class standard
- Daily recording of data in relation to Site Visits,Variations and Plant&Hire to ensure any important information on the project is being kept up to date
- Ensure the management of all Safety requirements are adhered to the highest standards
- Ensure all site documentation and records are kept in clearly identified and that customer service standards are world class.
- Responsible for all stock control in relation to the project to ensure delivery of the project is adhered to
Skills and Experience required:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Contract Management
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines
- Experience within the flooring and tiling industry would be preferable