Our client is a dedicated Data Centre Construction company providing turnkey solutions to their clients,
headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe. They specialise in providing Turnkey Data
Centre Solutions, providing services from design, through to construction across the full range of civil,
structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical services as well as commissioning.
We are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking a Civils Lead to join our team.
Below is a list of typical duties but is not exclusive of all duties that are required to be carried out during
Reports to: CSA Lead
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil, Structural and Architectural work packages.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with safety personnel (including set-up, management
and close out).
- Management of Site QA in conjunction the Projects team.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors
and consulting Engineers/Architects to ensure client requirements are adhered to.
- Support the tracking of project costs with the support of the project QS’s.
- Manage all day to day site operations and documentation.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and
manpower levels. Carry out sub-contractor meetings.
- Attend Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination
Meetings as well as Handover Meetings.
- Support close out functions of all project items including Final Account, Punch List, Safety & QA
Files, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been
captured and processed.
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
- Review drawings and setting out details.
- Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags
- Bachelor’s degree in CSA Engineering or similar preferred
- At least 5 years of CSA industry experience.
- Experience in scheduling, programming, and sequencing.
- Experience in effectively managing teams is essential.
- Experience in the delivery of large-scale MEP project