Our client is a dedicated Data Centre Construction company providing turnkey solutions to our clients,
headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe. As an engineering focused organization, our
client has grown to become one of the leading and most trusted companies in our sector. We are currently constructing multiple Turnkey Data Centre Projects in 9 different European Countries, equating to over 320MW of IT load in flight.
We are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking an experienced a Document Controller to join our team. This position will be based on site in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Ensure that all documentation complies with our standard Integrated Management System
- Ensure that project documentation is notified/received by the relevant people involved in the
- Manage the project documentation to ensure that all parties have access to the required
documents as required, including drawings, schedules, specifications, contract letters, submittals,
RFIs and reports
- Maintain an updated record of all documents
- Prior experience in a similar site-based role
- Experience of knowledge sharing applications is advantageous
- High level of IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- High level of verbal and written English is essential