Our client is an engineering focused organization, that have grown to become one of the leading and most trusted companies in the construction sector.
We are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking an experienced an Electrical Package Manager to join our team. This position will be based on site in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Management of the Electrical Systems package.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Project Manager and the Safety Advisor.
This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the
- Drive a focused Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental culture within your team.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Project manager, consulting Engineer
and Client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with your package including:
- The Electrical Team
Material deliveries and goods receipting.
Plant and Equipment
- Management of all day-to-day site operations
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and
- Management of the “In Progress” snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly
punch lists where applicable. Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour
- Issue internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. This will
highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also
highlight any risk elements within the control of the company, e.g.: late deliveries.
- Issue external weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available,
delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track all deliveries.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- All other duties associated with the role.
- Relevant Electrical Qualification essential eg. Master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Proven record of coordinating and managing large installation projects
- Experience dealing with Industrial Relations issues
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Experienced in design and build
- Good technical knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical systems