Our client is a leader in integrated program management services at risk specializing in the Food & Beverage market & Commercial projects. Their creative approach to optimizing complex integrated processes allows them to deliver fast, transformative results for projects of all sizes. Their mission is to be trusted advisors delivering outcome-based solutions through deep collaboration and lasting partnerships,
while providing fulfilling team member experiences.
They are a fully integrated service provider deeply rooted in engineering, design, and construction services. As a family-owned company, they focus on the manufacturing of food & beverage and commercial markets for domestic and international customers. Together, they deliver highly customized solutions that meet customers’ most sophisticated needs.
- Maintain a current estimating database including building up rates
- Preparation of Capital cost estimates including detailed take-offs.
- Preparing tender documentation including Bills of Quantities
- Evaluating and negotiating of tenders received
- Assist in the commercial management of contracts and their profitability
- Assist with monthly evaluations and cost reporting
- Complying and maintain variation logs
- Assist in construction disputes which may arise
- Agreement of final accounts
- General contract administration duties
- Planning and performing other duties and project as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar record of experience
- 3-7 years demonstrated QS experience/ Cost Management/ Estimating experience
- Previous contracting or PQS experience or Contractor
- Chartered Surveyor or interest in working towards Chartership (Desirable)
- Good IT skills including use of estimating software (Advantageous)
- Motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness and understanding
- Knowledge of construction process and techniques
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
If you are energetic, self-motivated and enjoy team environment, have a passion for collaboration and professional development then we would love to talk to you.
If you are a high achiever striving to exceed expectations in a fast-paced innovative company, then this role is for you. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. As a company, our client is committed to diversity and inclusion.