Role: Technical Site Lead
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking for a Technical Site Manager to Lead the integrated facilities management in one of their Pharmaceutical Sites in Dublin. They are a global leader in the industry of facilities management and are looking for a candidate like yourself to join their team in Dublin
Key responsibilities as Technical Site Lead include:
- Lead the integrated facilities management (IFM) on site
- Providing leadership, management and development of assigned contracts ensuring financial and operational commitments are met and exceeded
- Ownership of the operational budgets, fully accountable for monthly expenditure with responsibility for the invoicing process, meeting margins and the client’s expectations.
- Management of employees, this will include their personal development, performance management and goal achievement in a safe working environment.
- Ensuring customer focus within all operational activities and ensuring effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts
- Quality, Environmental & Health and Safety Compliance of operations under your control and follow escalation policy for all critical issues.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures and people management processes
- Manage the instrumentation calibration program.
- Ensuring the outsourced IFM relationship operates within contractual KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Develop Facility Management KPI’s and maintain tracking tools to monitor department commitments and assignments related to compliance and quality systems report Facility maintenance performance to management
- Develop detailed shutdown schedules with all stakeholders and track and report on progress during shutdown execution
- Partner with the Site Maintenance technicians to ensure upkeep of all black and clean utility systems and no business interruption.
- Develop and implement the standard operating procedures for Facilities
- Management of the hard and soft services in the site
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role.
- Mechanical or Electrical Qualification.
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines
- Technical engineering background with pharmaceutical cGMP experience is a requirement
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is desired
Role: Civil Site Engineer
Location: London, England
JMG Solutions are seeking a Site Engineer on behalf of our client who is a global leader in engineering and construction services and the project in North London is an exciting data centre project for an enthusiastic Site Engineer to join.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the commercial performance of contracts are maximized
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful delivery of projects / contracts
- Deliver the work safely and without environmental incidents and to the specified quality without defects
- Produce procurement schedules and liaise with the procurement department to ensure sites have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Undertake an ambassadorial role representing our client to all key stakeholders
- Ensure detailed site diaries/records are completed and progress is reported back to the Project Manager
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Produce good quality, accurate monthly reports for the Client and management
- Chair weekly/monthly site meetings in line with our clients’ procedures.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Site Engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines
- Experience within the Data Centre industry
This is a great client to work for and they have fantastic opportunities to work on projects all over Europe.
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client is a leader in Flooring and Tiling industry for Commercial and Residential projects within Ireland and the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the Pre-start Contract Planning & Labour Resourcing
- Liaise with the Project QS in relation to the project handover
- Develop Installation crews across all sectors and provide training and develop to add to the existing fitters
- Liaise with the Contracts Director in relation to any requirements to ensure the project is following the allocated budget
- Provide direct supervision on installers and ensure that daily duties are being carried out to a world class standard
- Daily recording of data in relation to Site Visits,Variations and Plant&Hire to ensure any important information on the project is being kept up to date
- Ensure the management of all Safety requirements are adhered to the highest standards
- Ensure all site documentation and records are kept in clearly identified and that customer service standards are world class.
- Responsible for all stock control in relation to the project to ensure delivery of the project is adhered to
Skills and Experience required:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Contract Management
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines
- Experience within the flooring and tiling industry would be preferable
Our client is a leader in integrated program management services at risk specializing in the Food & Beverage market & Commercial projects. Their creative approach to optimizing complex integrated processes allows them to deliver fast, transformative results for projects of all sizes. Their mission is to be trusted advisors delivering outcome-based solutions through deep collaboration and lasting partnerships,
while providing fulfilling team member experiences.
They are a fully integrated service provider deeply rooted in engineering, design, and construction services. As a family-owned company, they focus on the manufacturing of food & beverage and commercial markets for domestic and international customers. Together, they deliver highly customized solutions that meet customers’ most sophisticated needs.
- Maintain a current estimating database including building up rates
- Preparation of Capital cost estimates including detailed take-offs.
- Preparing tender documentation including Bills of Quantities
- Evaluating and negotiating of tenders received
- Assist in the commercial management of contracts and their profitability
- Assist with monthly evaluations and cost reporting
- Complying and maintain variation logs
- Assist in construction disputes which may arise
- Agreement of final accounts
- General contract administration duties
- Planning and performing other duties and project as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar record of experience
- 3-7 years demonstrated QS experience/ Cost Management/ Estimating experience
- Previous contracting or PQS experience or Contractor
- Chartered Surveyor or interest in working towards Chartership (Desirable)
- Good IT skills including use of estimating software (Advantageous)
- Motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness and understanding
- Knowledge of construction process and techniques
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
If you are energetic, self-motivated and enjoy team environment, have a passion for collaboration and professional development then we would love to talk to you.
If you are a high achiever striving to exceed expectations in a fast-paced innovative company, then this role is for you. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. As a company, our client is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Role: Electrical Supervisor
Type: Permanent Full-Time Position
JMG Solutions Ltd. are currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor on behalf of our client to work on site on a Pharmaceutical Project in Denmark.
Our client is a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, the Nordics and the UK. They are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised. The site is very close to the airport for travel home on rotation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line the Client’s specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the Auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
- To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
- Implement a structured approach towards systems handover / project completion
- Effect good communication with package owners and the quality team
- Engineering or Trade Qualification in an Electrical Discipline
- Experience in a similar role, ideally supervising 30+ Electrical craft personnel
- Ability to read drawings, schematics and measure from same
- IT Skills – MS Office 365, Power BI, Sharepoint would be advantageous
Location: Leixlip, Kildare
Type: Permanent, Full-Time Position
Supporting the management of a complex schedule for decommissioning and installation of equipment to an operational facility. The Last Planner Scheduler will be responsible for liaising with the client and trades to schedule and progress works performed on-site. Responsibilities will cover development, maintenance, integration, and reporting of the project schedule through digital tooling and traditional reporting methods. The selected candidate will work closely and effectively with the Production Control Team, Project Managers, and the Project Director, and shall provide support and in planning and scheduling of activities undertaken by trades. This position will also review submissions from trades and will need to report scheduling information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading the development and implementation of the planning management strategy across the
- Maintaining and providing consistency across the project in all aspects of planning and schedule
- Ensuring the planning services align with the project objectives, and the company and the client’s requirements and established processes and procedures.
- Managing and directing the activities of the planning team and integrating with the wider project
controls and technical assurance functions.
• Managing the knowledge transfer to the client team to ensure a legacy of improved capacity and
understanding of planning processes, systems and management.
- Maintaining a Primavera P6 Schedule and developing the project data structure and architecture of control systems.
- Working with the client team, Project Director, Technical Lead and other functional areas to develop the strategy for schedule management across the project, with integration into the client
- Managing the documentation and maintenance of schedule definition statements for each package of work through their lifecycle, from development of initial project brief and requirements capture through to closeout and handover.
- Overseeing the Creation of Work, Cost and Organisational Breakdown Structures (WBS, CBS & OBS) and development of schedules and budget data (including resource loading) for those WBS
- Interacting with functional leads and sub-project leads to obtain schedule updates across each of
the projects. Developing cost and scheduling reports, together with reporting and cost leads and
update estimates as trends are identified.
- Collecting, interpreting and inputting schedule data into the controls database and providing
output to the project and business unit teams. Applying configuration control to ensure project
management activity remains focused on the currently agreed scope.
- Reporting the performance measurement data regularly to inform the status, variances and
corrective actions. Monitoring actual performance against the schedule to identify delay, early and late completion.
- Performing baseline schedule maintenance and control, supporting the development of a robust
project capability across the entire delivery environment
- 2-year technical degree with emphasis on project controls and project scheduling
- 2 – 5 years exp planning, scheduling, monitoring, updating, and reporting on med size
- 2-5 years’ experience with Primavera scheduling software
The HSEQ Manager will be a core member of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) & project teams that implements the HSEQ strategy, monitors the performance of the projects to meet the company ambitions. They will be key in providing support and advice to operational teams based in the Netherlands.
Key Role Deliverables:
- Establish and provide leadership and management in best practice HSEQ matters
- Advise and support Managers and Supervisors to discharge their responsibilities for the HSEQ of employees and others to whom they have a duty as defined by Legislation and Company Processes.
- Ensure HSEQ controls are in place so that all personnel are aware of their statutory duties and responsibilities, and to provide advice as and when required.
- Take a lead with site management teams to ensure compliance with all requirements stipulated in the Construction HSEQ Plans. Manage & provide support to Project teams in the development Plans.
- Carry out regular inspections/audits of sites and workplaces to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Processes and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
- Carry out site inductions and other training as required.
- Lead & partake in accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company process and, analysing all data, making recommendations to avoid any re occurrences.
- Positively promote the company Vision, Mission & Values.
- Manage the performance of all staff assigned to you in accordance with legislation and company policies & processes.
- Undertake any reasonable duties expected of you.
- Attend and engage fully in any learning and development activities that are deemed appropriate by your line management.
- Carry out all work in accordance with HSEQ and any other legal requirements.
- Participate in team meetings / toolbox talks / business meetings, as necessary.
- Participate and engage fully in company appraisal / performance review processes and constantly work to improve your individual, team, and the wider team’s performance.
- Confidential when dealing with sensitive matters and an understanding of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- NEBOSH Construction / Certificate or Equivalent
- Relevant Industry Membership e.g. IOSH, IEMA, CQI
- IT Proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint & Document Management Software)
- Excellent motivator and team builder.
- Confident when dealing with challenging and sometimes difficult individuals.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with Clients and Senior Managers.
- Good Presentation Skills
- Chartered Member of IOSH
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach.
- Excellent presentation, persuasiveness and negotiating skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
JMG Solutions is seeking an Environmental, Health, & Safety (EHS) Manager (Co Ordinator) to oversee all matters involving personnel safety and environmental impact at a client Data Center site. This individual will partner with the client’s Global EHS team, local management and EHS team to develop, implement and support initiatives, processes and best practices to support strategic goals and drive performance metrics.
- Monitor activities that have the potential to compromise the safety and health of client personnel, as well as contingent workers, contractors, and visitors to the Data Center.
- Act as or assist with PSCS/PSDP for direct client project activities and coordinate PSCS/PSDP activities with multiple contractors on site to ensure control and sequence of works are communicated for all activities
- Monitor activities at the Data Center that have the potential to impact the environment.
- Ensure necessary company records are prepared and maintained according to established company policy and state and local safety and environmental guidelines.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining ISO 90001, 14001, 18001 certifications.
- Conduct facility inspections as required by company policy and governmental permits.
- Implement training plan and ensure all EHS training is completed for all on-site personnel.
- Act as the site representative during all internal and external audits.
- Participate in incident investigations, accurate recording of the details, and implementation of corrective action for all work-related incidents.
- Maintain a current inventory and Safety Data Sheets for all chemical hazards on the property.
- Implement risk management strategies and practices.
- Implement site safety programs such as vendor management, waste (hazardous & non-hazardous) management, etc. in accordance with company guidelines.
- Participate in the design and development of facilities, work areas, and work procedures, and make health, safety, and environmental recommendations accordingly.
- Establish and maintain cross-functional and positive working relationships.
- Work with highly confidential information.
- Assist with other supporting activities as required.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in Environmental, Health and Safety or related field.
- BS Degree in Safety or Health Sciences, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations that impact the company, including: OSHA, EPA, State and local laws and ordinances.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 14001,18001 standard or environmental management systems.
- Experience working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience learning new applications
- 5+ years’ experience in Environmental, Health and Safety or related field
JMG Solutions Ltd. are looking for an environmental expert with experience in environmental audits within the construction sector. The role is a part-time consultancy position for our client based in Wexford.
The role consists of 1-2 environmental/sustainability audits per month. Ideally the candidate will be working full-time as a EHS Advisor/Lead consultant, and add these audits into their monthly schedule.
The candidate must have environmental qualifications, and must be based in the Wexford region. Candidates outside of Ireland will not be considered.