Objective being to ensure the Safety and enjoyment of those attending and participating, any given event, and by ensuring courtesy and respect at all times to everyone involved. From small events to major concerts, let us take away the stress and hassle by ensuring your safety and emergency planning requirements have been met. We will attend pre and post event meetings with our clients and liaise with local authorities and other interested parties on our clients behalf, ensuring you have the necessary experienced professional advice to ensure your peace of mind.
Our Services Include
- On-site health and safety management
- liason with local authorities, Gardai and all other relevant members of the emergency services.
- Risk assessments
- Event safety management plans
- Advice on the selection and management of sub-contractors
- Legislative advice
- Training of Stewards and Volunteers in their H&S duties
- Site design and construction monitoring
- Supervision of the event
JMG Solutions Ltd event management team at an event July 2018
JMG Solutions Ltd are delighted to be working closely with the National Association of Drainage Engineers Ireland ensuring that their members are achieving the highest safety standards possible considering the dangerous environments (confined spaces etc) they work in on a daily basis.
The NADE is an organisation committed to the development of a national network of fully certified drainage engineers.
We are aiming to raise industry standards for those who hold the correct certification and are committed to continual professional development from the moment they become a member of the association.
February 2017 marks yet another milestone on CLN Project Runways which JMG Solutions Ltd has been part of since the commencement of the build.
As a project the PSCS have recorded 2 million man-hours reportable accident free. With the challenges we have faced and overcome since the build commenced in early 2016 this is a truly remarkable achievement, as the PSCS continue to both meet programme milestones and make this project one of the ‘safest site operatives have ever worked on’.
At JMG Solutions Ltd, we strive to do it better, think outside the box and introduce new measures to improve safety standards on projects we are involved with.
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2017!
This year JMG Solutions Ltd have donated to the Maria Goretti Foundation rather than sending Christmas cards.
Nollaig Chridheil agus Blaidhna Mhath Úr
Reporting to the Risk Manager.
The candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience in managing the safety on large capital related projects with a full comprehensive understanding of Client roles and responsibilities.
The Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Health,Safety and Welfare at Work Act and ensuring the highest levels of safety performance and behaviour on clients projects and Health & Safety generally within the Company.
The Health and Safety Officer will be required to evaluate current best practice and identify and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Safety and Health (Level 8) or Bachelor's degree in Safety and Health (Level 7) and a Bachelor's degree in Construction or related field (Level 8).
- Minimum 4 years experience within Health & Safety Construction.
- Strong experience implementing Safety Management Systems.
- Proven track record within the industry on accident free sites.
- Qualified Internal Auditor for Safety Management Systems is desirable.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of OHSAS 18001.
- On-Site inspections, reporting and followups.
- Reporting, investigating and analysing accidents/incidents and near misses.
- Deliver Training.
- Development of weekly and monthly KPI presentations.
TBC-Extremely competitive in todays current market with regular annual increments on offer including a very attractive car allowance.
If interested please contact me directly on or 0851256895.
If you haven't already entered our competition enter now! 2tickets to Bastille and 2 tickets to Jess Glyne.
And if you have entered, re-enter to have a better chance.
1. Like this post
2. Share this post
3. Tag three freinds
If you haven't already liked our page like it now so you can enter in our future competitions.
The role involves the construction of a Wind turbine farm in Raheny, Co Wicklow. The successful candidate would be required to work 5 days a week with overtime available. The client is offering a competitive salary aswell as a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended – 5 days a week. Past experience with utilities/wind turbines/sub stations is preferable but not essential.